Technical Operational Engineer
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgEngineering
For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele.
Serving entrepreneurs, business leaders and high net worth individuals who travel the world is a challenge our dedicated employees revel in every single day. We select candidates based on their expertise and qualifications, but also on their attitude, philosophy and interpersonal skills.
To meet the needs of our constantly growing company, we are looking for a Technical Operational Engineer.
You will work for the production of the Operating Manuals (OM Part A, B, C, D, MEL) and Technical Manuals such as AMP.
If you are passioned by aviation, willing to work in a multicultural and rapidly changing environment with other likeminded experienced engineers, with a drive to constantly innovate and improve the current procedures, this is your place.
As Technical Operational Engineer your main responsibilities will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in aeronautical engineering ;
- Fluent in English
- Strong digital literacy and ability to learn new software tools ;
- Good knowledge of Apple iPad & iOS ;
- Takes initiative to improve existing systems, processes, and documentation ;
- Effective organization, time management and excellent editing skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines under demanding conditions
- Capacity to work and adapt to a multicultural environment
- Able to analyze and synthetize complex problems
- Proven experience in the aviation industry
- Knowledge of aeronautical documentation