IT Support Technician
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgIT
For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to a high value clientele.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to provide the necessary support to our IT Department.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting to end-user (on site & remote) level 1 & 2
- Install and configure user’s desktop and laptop
- Resolve network issues
- Create and manage user accounts in all our software
- Manage mailboxes and distribution lists (Office 365)
- Provide support on mobile devices (iPhone & iPad)
- Help users with settings of the different applications
- Liaise with our external providers for technical support
- Previous experience as Support Technician requested
- Good knowledge and expertise with windows 10
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 suites and related applications
- Good knowledge of Apple devices/ iOS
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
- Problem resolution capabilities and open-mindedness toward creative solutions
- Ability to work in an emergency and excellent stress management
Feel free to contact us to get more information on this position and send us your application.
Please note that all application will be treated confidentially.