Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgAccounting
For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele.
To meet the needs of our constantly growing company, we are seeking for an experienced Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization’s financial operations and improve financial performance.
The financial director will oversee finance management for the entire group. Duties will include setting financial targets, monitoring cash flow, managing tax compliance.
- Directing financial planning and strategy
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance
- Overseeing audit and tax functions
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets
- Reviewing departmental budgets
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk
- Analyzing complex financial data
- Managing internal controls
- Bachelor's or Master degree in accounting or finance
- Financial management experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, other additional language will be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong analytical skills
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles
- Permanent position based in Luxembourg or Geneva
- International working environment
Please note that all application will be treated confidentially.