Azure Cloud Engineer
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgIT
To meet the needs of our constantly growing company we are currently seeking to hire a full-time Cloud Engineer to join our IT Department.
- Play a key role in modernizing IT Infrastructure leveraging hybrid-cloud with Azure
- Contribute to business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Monitor, analyse, and respond to hybrid infrastructure events (Windows and Linux, on-premise and cloud)
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues (Level-2&3 support)
- Evaluate Microsoft Azure capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge of Microsoft Azure and relevant technologies
- Prepare the “all in the cloud” future.
- Provide strategies & implementation for Azure governance & security.
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Microsoft Azure, advising on best practices
- Formalize developed standards and processes in documentation
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure solution design, implementation, and administration
- Experience with implementing industry best practices for cloud technologies and management
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of environment based on SaaS and DBaaS
- Significant experience with scripting and automation (PowerShell, Batch, Automation account…)
- Experience with VMWare, Linux, MySQL/MariaDB
- Excellent problem-solving, time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to work well under stress.
- Business fluent in English, French appreciated